Friday 20 March 2015

Favourite Friday: Yoga


I'm lazy. To the point where walking up to my bedroom from the lounge is too much of a struggle (I do live on the third floor which is very high). I decided to build up my fitness in a low level way I'd start yoga. After hearing that the 30 days of yoga with Adrianne on YouTube was a good place to start, thank you Vivianna does makeup, I decided to give it a go! So far I'm loving it! I did it everyday for the first 10 days and then I let it slip a little but don't worry I'm back on track. I like it because 1. I don't need to leave the house, 2. She doesn't shout at me, and 3. It's strenuous without being 'strenuous'. I can already feel the flexibility returning to my legs and the ambition of doing the splits again isn't too far off. If anyone's thinking about it I'd definitely give it a go, exercise that isn't really exercise, yes please.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home