Friday 6 March 2015

Favourite Friday: Mug Cakes


This favourite Friday is possibly one of the best yet. It's all about the cake! For my birthday I was lucky enough to receive a book that contains lots of different (and dare I say complex) recipes to make a large variety of mug cakes. I am a huge mug cake fan, I mean who wouldn't like a delicious warm dessert that takes no time at all to make and doesn't skimp on flavour. Some of the recipes require ingredients that probably won't be ready to go in your cupboard but the ones that I've been whipping up are made with ingredients you will have. I've made a chocolate melt in the middle cake and a chocolate fondant cake (definitely my favourite) and a chocolate chip mug cookie. I can't wait to get some more of the adventurous ingredients so I can make some of the different kinds and who knows, you might be seeing more mug cakes in the future! 




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home