Friday 13 March 2015

Favourite Friday: Pink Lip Combo



When the money starts rolling in there's only one place to go (other than Costa which is a given), Boots. After hearing so much about the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk I decided to go for the poor mans option and buy the Rimmel Lip Liner in East End Snob. With some claiming it's a pretty exact dupe of Pillow Talk I felt it was only time that I gave it a go, and am I glad I did! The consistency is creamy but it 'dries' (it doesn't really dry but I can't think of another word to describe it) and it doesn't budge on the lips. For me it's not so much 'your lips but better' but more of a nice, bright pink. My favourite lip combo at the minute is wearing this all over the lips and then topped off with my trusty Kiko Lipstick in 902. It lasts for most of the day without much topping up and brightens up the face. I'm sold on this whole lip liner business now!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home