Tuesday 10 March 2015

The Pudding Pantry!



I've literally been waiting for this day forever! The Pudding Pantry in Nottingham opened last summer and I've been dying to go for ages! It's like a coffee shop but they also sell what I'd class as 'proper puddings' such as cheesecakes and tarts. My dream.


To drink I went for a hot chocolate as I really wanted something with cream. It was very nice but there was a lot of chocolate powder in it and after a while it became a bit too sickly. Looking back I should have sipped it through the cream as then it might have made it a bit more milky. They had all sorts on the menu and next time I might try a milkshake (with cream...I like cream).


This was insane. It's a banana butterscotch pudding and although the portion size doesn't look overly big, it was so rich that this was the perfect amount. The bananas were sliced on the bottom of the pudding and covered in caramel. The sauce was sticky and sweet and went really well with the custard. I'd recommend to anyone in the Nottingham area to take a trip to the Pudding Pantry, you won't regret it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home