Monday 16 March 2015

5 Minute Makeup (Sort Of)



I failed miserably. Before this attempt I tried to do my entire face of makeup in five minutes and as you can probably tell, it didn't work. So this time I decided the only way I was going to be able to do this was to time myself doing my makeup as fast as I could and then report back the results. As expected I didn't come anywhere near the time and did it in just under seven minutes. For me I don't think that it was too bad considering that normally that's how long it takes to do my base makeup but it's still not very quick.

I started with my Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream in the shade 00 and used the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to blend it all in. I like the finish that] this product gives as it blurs over the skin but doesn't make my face too greasy. For concealer I used the high coverage Revlon Colorstay in Light for any blemishes, redness and under eye circles and my powder of choice was the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 02 Rose Blush. I filled in my brows with a Chocolate Brown Eyeshadow from my Virgin Vie Palette and set them with the Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown. I kept it simple on the eyes and used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold, my Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Saddle Brown and the Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black. Standard Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer to give a glow to the face, Benefit Dandelion Blush and a Maybelline Eyeshadow in Golden Beige to highlight. For the lips I used my Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist which I'm really liking at the minute as it's my exact lip colour and gives a nice shine to the lips.

So although this was a bit of a fail it gives me the spark to give it another go and actually succeed in the five minute time limit.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home