Monday 15 February 2016

My 21st Birthday Makeup


I can safely say that I've had the best birthday weekend ever and what excites me most is that it's not over yet, I still have a week to go! I've seen a lot of bloggers do a 'here's what I wore on my face on my birthday' post so I thought that I'd do the same. It's pretty obvious how I applied these products onto my face so I'll just leave you with a list. The big 2 1, now I have to actually be responsible!

Makeup Forever Mattifying Primer
Rimmel Lasting Perfection Primer
L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation // 00 Porcelain
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer // Light
L'Oreal True Match La Touche Magique Concealer // Ivory Beige
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder // Vanilla
Soap and Glory Brow Archery // Hot Chocolate
Maybelline Brow Drama // Medium Brown
Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot // Painterly
Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Palette // Dolce Vita
Rimmel Kohl Kajal // Jet Black
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blusher // Tipsy
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick // Sexy Sienna



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home