Thursday 21 January 2016

A Scrub For All Occasions


Hi everybody, I'm Abz and I'm a scrub-a-holic. But to be fair it was thrust upon me! For Christmas I was lucky enough to get three of these lovely scrubs, which technically grew my collection, 400%. I spoke a bit about some of these scrubs in my What's in my Shower post if you'd like to go and read that but without further ado, let's begin.

If you want a scrub that gives your legs a real good, well, scrubbin' then look no further than the Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Scrub. This is a sugar scrub so imagine rubbing sugar on your legs, in a good way, and that's basically what it's like. It smells like sugar, syrup and a bit nutty so is great as a chilling out/ just before bed scent. For something a little more awakening then look no further than the Soap and Glory Orangeasm Exfoliating Body Polish. This is more like a bead texture where you rub it into your skin and the beads burst leaving your legs feel silky smooth. The beads are in a gel so you feel like you're getting a scrub and a moisturise in one. Use this if you need a bit of waking up! The Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life is pretty much the same but is in the standard Soap and Glory scent. This is the scrub I use everyday to just top up the smooth! Last but certainly not least is The Body Shop Spa of the World African Ximenia Scrub. This is such a weird but amazing scrub. It's like a balm that melts in your hands when you touch it so it's quite hard to get out of the tub but once you do it's worth it! To feel it you wouldn't think it would be a scrub but as soon as you start rubbing it on your body you can feel it getting to work. What I love about this is that it gives you a gentle scrub but moisturises as well. If you haven't tried anything from the range before I would definitely recommend picking something up because everything I've tried has been amazing!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home