Friday 27 March 2015

Favourite Friday: Real Techniques Bold Metals


There's something about makeup brushes that gets me really excited and, although some people think I have too many, I think that there are plenty of gaps in my collection for me. Enter the new Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection. Hotly anticipated, these brushes are more expensive that the standard collection but look so much cooler. With the long handle, weighted for optimal usage and gorgeous colours, I was sold. As my bank balance isn't brilliant at the minute I picked up one of the slightly cheaper brushes, that being one of the eye ones. The big fluffy Mac 217 caught my eye at the beginning but after a lot of thought I settled on the 201 Pointed Crease Brush. This brush is insane. I use it through the crease, as the name suggest, and to smudge shadow underneath the eye. The way that this brush is made means that doing a smokey eye has never been easier. It's as if all you need to do is put the shadow on the brush and let it get to work. I can't rave about this enough and when I have a few more pennies I have my eye on the tapered blush brush.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home