Monday 23 March 2015

L'Oreal True Match Foundation


I've found my new saviour. After my Max Factor Face Finity ran out last month I didn't think that there would be anything that could live up to it but after hearing the raving reviews on this foundation I thought I'd branch out and give it a go. I'm so glad I did because this has quickly become my new favourite foundation. I have the shade N1 which is a perfect match and I like the way that there are so many different shades with varying undertones. It has a satin finish (I say that but I don't know if it's actually correct) and gives a natural skin like finish. I usually go for matte foundations so this one, for me, is more on the dewy side and I'm completely okay with that. It doesn't make my skin greasy or oily and actually helps to control the oil. It lasts all day without the need for concealer touch ups and when I apply it I only use one pump and it covers my entire face, and the coverage is amazing, full to medium. I can't rave about this foundation enough and if you have a space in your collection for a new product, give this a try because you won't regret it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home