Monday 8 February 2016

The Quad Appeal


Over recent months I've become increasingly into quads. I used to think that they were a bit pointless because 'why have four eyeshadows when you can have the choice of twenty in a huge palette'. I was totally wrong. Palettes are great for variety but I love the fact that with a quad the eye look is there for you and all you have to do is put it on your lids! I have two quads, one on the cheaper side and one that's VERY expensive, and I love them both. It only took me a few days for the Fleur De Force Eyeshadow Quad in Cosmic Brown to become part of my daily makeup routine. For the entire month of October this is all I used. I did a neutral eye and then winged liner and to be honest it's still one of my favourite things to do on my lids. The shadows are buttery, well pigmented and are all really wearable, neutral shades. I could easily take this on a weekend away and use it for a day look but also beef it up into more of a smokey eye. The second quad I have is the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette. As soon as I had this in my possession I fell in love! Again I use this in the daytime and darken it up and use the glitter to make it more nighttime appropriate. There's a little more colour in this one that the Fleur De Force one but it's still quite neutral. This quad has a mirror which is really handy because it just makes it easier, especially when taking it somewhere when travelling, which is the beauty of quads as they are so easy carry around.

I really want to expand my quad collection so if you have any recommendations please let me know so I can discover new pretty quads!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home