Friday 27 November 2015

November Favourites


One more month to go until 2015 is well and truly behind us and the year my student card expires finally arrives. Crazy! On the favourites front this month I feel like I was lacking. Last month I was loving literally everything in the world whereas I feel like November was just a working month where the only interesting things I discovered were new words to write in shorthand! However I did find time to like a few things so here they are.

Makeup
Last month I had a favourite makeup routine but this month it is the complete opposite. I've been loving experimenting with my eyes this month, which is where the 12 days of Eyemas came from. I've missed trying and testing different colours and combinations it's been great! I've missed doing a smokey eye on a random Thursday just for the heck of it! I've also fallen back in love with my Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette. I love the shade range, the pigmentation and the shimmeryness of the summers. Gorgeous.

Lifestyle
At the beginning of this month I hopped on a train and went home. Because I lost my headphones there was no way of me watching anything on my laptop so I decided to do something really old fashioned and read a book. I know, so retro! I bought Yes Please by Amy Poehler just after I binge watched Parks and Recreation on holiday and I never really had a chance to read it so I cracked it out on the train. It is amazing. It's like an autobiography crossed with just pure comedy gold. I had to stop myself from laughing out loud and found it hard to put it down. I don't want it to end! The next thing is really random but it's also amazing. It's a tuna sandwich that they sell at my uni. I think that brand is Tiffin Sandwiches and they are insane. For £1.50 you get a chunk load of tuna with the perfect amount of mayo all in-between two slices of chunky white bread. Insane, I love it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home