Thursday 12 November 2015

How to: Capsule Brushes



I've never really done a post on brushes on this blog so here we go. This will showcase my brushes of choice but mainly focusing on those brushes that can do more than one job, and do it well. I could easily spend any money that comes my way on a brush. I don't know what it is about them, but the thought of using a fresh new brush on my face excites me. So without further ado, here are my top brushes that can do multiple jobs.

The Christmas that I received the Mac 217 was a great day. I don't know what it is but it's literally the best blending brush in the entire world. Although it doesn't have too many uses, it is so good at the job that it does that it HAS to make the list. You can do straight blending with it or you could apply eyeshadow in the crease with it so it is a little versatile brush. The Real Techniques Blush Brush is a great allrounder. I use it for bronzer as it's the perfect size and slightly tapered so can carve out my non existent cheekbones. It' a good blush brush, you know what it's meant to be used for, as it fits snuggly to the cheeks. I can imagine it's also really good at applying powder! The Real Techniques Expert Face Brush is my go to foundation buffer. It's small to get into my face cracks but big enough to cover a good area of the face. When I went through my 'stippling brush phase' I used this to contour and it was amazing! It could carve cheekbones like no other! I'm tempted to buy another so I could use one for foundation and one for contour. Winner!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home