Monday 16 November 2015

Amazing Magazine Freebies


I'm not going to lie, magazines have really upped their game with their free gifts this month and I have no idea where it's come from. Pretty much all of the 'women's' magazines have some form of freebie from a high-ish end beauty brand and I am totally on board with this. About 18 months ago I got obsessed with the Clinique High Volume Mascara because I bought it in Glamour magazine and it made me realise that these testers are amazing value for money. So when I walked past the magazine stand in my local Tesco and saw that Clinique products were once again on offer I grabbed what I assumed was a mascara and darted for the till. Ever since I've been seeing some great products for very low prices.

As I mentioned before, the first product I got was the Clinique High Impact Mascara. It's a fibre brush  which applies really well and the product is one that sticks to the lashes and makes them look amazing. I do think that I prefer the High Volume Mascara (I think that's what it's called) because of the way it clings to the lashes but they are both very good and for £2 it's a real steal! I think that putting mini Clinique Pop Lipsticks in a magazine is a stroke of genius. There is so much product in there I doubt I will ever come close to finishing it. The size of the bullet is perfect to fit to my lips and the consistency and lasting power is exactly the same as the full size product. I have the shade Cherry Pop which is a slightly deeper red than Poppy Pop. Next stop though is Nude Pop because I think that I'd get a lot of use out of it. Last but not least is possibly the most exciting of the freebies and that's the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. I've never tried a serum before so I thought why not start with the best?! I have to say I'm really enjoying using this at the minute and I think it's giving my skin some much needed hydration, which is strange considering I have oily skin. I feel like I'm giving myself a pamper everyday.

If anyone has tried any of the other free magazine products that I haven't tried yet then please give me things that I should get my hands on before they go.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home