Friday 20 November 2015

The 'it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas' eye


It's getting to that time of year where Christmas is literally everywhere, including in the blogging world. The festive period and winter in general is my favourite time of year because I'm just a jumper loving Christmas weirdo! Anyway this has nothing to do with this post! I've been enjoying experimenting with my eye makeup again because I've been through a patch of finding my everyday look and sticking to it. I remembered how much I liked the Kiko Shadow sticks so I decided to put one on again and it was amazing! I love how easy they are to apply and how pretty and long lasting they are. I like the subtle festiveness of this eye with the purple shimmer, it's so pretty!

So for this look I used the Kiko Shadow Stick in the shade 05 Rosy Brown. I just apply it to the lids and blend out the edges. Because of the colour and the shimmer, you don't have to apply a lid shade. It shimmers blue and purple and is so gorgeous! To make it a bit deeper I took Bondage from the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette in the outer corner and brought it out in a sort of wing and went underneath with this shade. It's a deep plum/ purple with lots of sparkle and I love it, I need to use it more often. In terms of liner I used the L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim to do a really thin line and I didn't do a flick because I thought the winged shadow was enough. Finishing it off with Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Jet Black and my Clinique High Impact Mascara



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home