Monday 30 November 2015

A Partridge in a Pear Tree


The Christmas countdown has officially begun and it's safe to say I'm a little bit excited! If you didn't read my post last week then you won't know about the special thing I'm doing this festive season. I'll be doing what I've named the 12 days of Eyemas which is where I do an eye look inspired by the 12 days of Christmas. As this is the first day it means that we jump straight into A Partridge in a Pear Tree. I went for a mix of oranges and browns with a bit of a mix of green for this look to incorporate the tree and the pear. I think that it turned out pretty well and I like the softness to it because I'm so used to wearing eye liner these days.

I started off like I always do with my Mac Painterly Paint Pot and primed my eyes and then did a base coat of Truth from the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette, which is the palette I used for this entire look. I pressed the shimmery orange shade Lucky onto the lid and did this quite a few times to build up the intensity. I then took Dragon on the outer corner and patted it in so you could still see the orange but so that there were still hints of green coming through. I blended the shades together so that they meshed smoothly. I then took Reign and blended it in the crease to give the look a little bit more dimension. I blended all four colours underneath the eye but with more focus on the green to give that a bit more prominence. I finished the look with some black liner in the waterline and mascara on the eyelashes. I think I'll be wearing this again because I liked the way how it was neutral but also had a little bit of colour.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home