Tuesday 27 October 2015

October Favourites!


Oh how time flies. October already and just two months until 2016. Crazy! My favourites are a small little group this month but they're all amazing and seriously well loved by me! So without further ado, let's get into it.

Beauty
The Fleur De Force Eyeshadow Quad in Cosmic Bronze has literally become my life. I've worn it everyday this month, day and night, and I love how versatile it is. I put the lightest colour all over the lid, the light brown in the crease and the darkest brown on the outer corners. To finish it off I take the shimmery, sparkle shade on the outer lid and finish the look off with winged liner. I love how it looks and I've never worn four shadows so much before which proves that this is something special. I've been loving neutral nails this month and my favourite polish has been Topshop Nail Varnish in Threadbare. It's my perfect nude and looks great on the nails. Limited in the chip department, it makes me want to try more of the Topshop nail stuff. Last but certainly not least in the beauty category is a fragrance favourite. The Elizabeth and James White Nirvana Perfume is becoming a fast favourite. I love the fact that it's in a rollerball form so it's easy to carry around with me and the scent is so gorgeous that I just want to smell it all the time.

Television
I'm a serious lover of dramas, and Autumn is the time for the best ones to come out. Unforgotten is an amazing new ITV drama that follows a police team trying to solve a murder that was committed 39 years ago. It has the right mix of suspense, sadness and it really makes you think. We're currently on episode three and I'm excited to see where it ends up! Lewis also started again and having only got into it recently I'm super duper excited. It's annoying that they're all two parters but each storyline is amazing and I can't get enough!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home