Friday 23 October 2015

Easy Vampire-ish Look


Only one more week until the big day so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and do a very simple look. It's cheating a little because I didn't really have much time to do it which is why it's easy. I did it on top of my existing makeup and I don't think it turned out too bad. Pretty much all of this look is achieved with eye shadow and took me about 15 minutes to do so without further ado let's get into it!

To start off with I went in with my Red Kiko Eyeshadow and put it roughly through my crease and quite far down underneath the eye. I used a fluffy brush so it was soft but I kept going over it to intensify the red colour. I then went over it with Sonic from the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette which is a shimmer blood red colour to give the red depth. Next up was the black and I just used the sparkly black from the MUA Dawn til Dusk Palette. I used the same fluffy brush and buffed it into the outer corners and underneath the eye. I seriously went to town on the smoke! To finish off the eyes I used the Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Jet Black in the waterline and went in with my Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. Next up was to carve out some crazy cheekbones. I used the same MUA eyeshadow as before on the same brush and just whacked it on my face. I think that harsher the line, the better it is. I then went into all the contour places, on the forehead and under the jawline. I went back over those places again with a little bit of red and then for a final touch I drew on a few creepy looking veins under my eyes. Whack on a bit of the Fleur De Force Lip Gloss in Starry Starry Night and tah-dah! The finished look. Quick and easy but looks pretty effective!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home