Thursday 22 October 2015

How to: Pamper Yourself


The other day I did the best pamper session I've ever done. I felt as clean as a whistle and totally relaxed so I thought that I'd share my tips so that I can pass on that feeling of total calm. Without further ado let's get straight into it!

First up I cleanse my face and I do this quite a lot. Meaning I'll take my makeup off with the Garnier Micellar Water and then wash my face two or three times with the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser, and when I'm doing this I'm giving my face a little bit of a massage. I love using pore strips because they make my nose feel as clean as clean can be. I use the Tea Tree and Witch Hazel ones, which they now do a two step one with a pore closing cream. I wet my nose first, then apply, wait twenty minutes and then pull it off to reveal whatever disgustingness is hiding inside my face. It really does the job and they're quite inexpensive. Next up, a face mask! My face hates me at the minute and I have so many nasty spots so I went for the Origins Out of Trouble Mask in the hope that it would help me out. I simply applied it over my face and neck and waited for 15 minutes then washed it up (just like a normal face mask). Now, stop, shower time. Apart from washing my hair I went the whole hog. Scrubbed, buffed and super duper clean. I had a great time. When I got out I slathered myself in the amazing smelling Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream. I love moisturising and making my legs feel and smell amazing! Finally a spot of nail painting. I filed, buffed and painted them with the Topshop Nail Polish in Threadbare. It was the last little finishing touch of an amazing evening.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home