Monday 6 July 2015

The Primer of Dreams!


I've done it. I've found the primer I've been searching for for so long. For about the last 12 months I've been on the hunt for a face primer that was mattifying but not 'pore clogging' and that was light but not like rubbing pure silicone on my face. In comes the Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer, light, creamy and oh so great. This has been my saviour when I've wanted my makeup to last all day without much touching up. In a morning I spray my face with my Body Shop Vitamin C Face Spray, apply a layer of this and then get to work. I've previously used both cream and silicone based primers and when I was first introduced to them I was all about the cream. Then one of my friends gave me a mini Benefit Pore-fessional and I was hooked. I loved the way that it felt and looked on my skin but when that ran out I couldn't bring myself to buy a full size one (although my mum wears it so maybe I could give it a cheeky steal). I then moved onto the Body Shop Instablur but I have to to say it wasn't for me. I enjoyed it during the 'honeymoon period' but it was too slippy and it didn't spread around my face properly.

This is why I love this primer so much, it covers the whole face without that much product and it doesn't lie when it says it extends foundation wear for up to eight hours because it really does. My love for this primer has made me want to try out some other items from this range. I know that the concealer has some good reviews and last year the foundation was popular to so maybe watch this space!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home