Friday 26 June 2015

June Favourites


The end of June only means one thing, less than a month until my Florida holiday of dreams! I'm so excited you don't even know! Anyway June has been a pretty good month. I finished my second year of uni and started my work experience which I have to say has been really great. But without further ado here are some of the things that I've been loving throughout the month of June.

Kiko Eyeshadow Sticks
These have literally become my life. Since I've got them I don't use anything else and I don't think I want to. I have two shades, 05 rosy brown and 21 passionfruit. They both have the best staying power and pigmentation, I swipe them all across the lid, blend them out and they're good to go. Rosy brown creates a really simple smokey eye and passionfruit looks fresh and works really well with my Naked 3 palette. I put them on at 7 in the morning and they're still on, without creases at 9 at night. Incredible isn't it. I may have to think about expanding my collection, possibly with a champagne, ooh the excitement!

The Body Shop Mojito Shower Gel
This. Smells. Incredible. Part of the new mojito collection this has such a sweet smell that is perfect for Summer. It reminds me of the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush range with the citrus smell and colour. The shower gel was also pretty cheap, £4 and a little definitely goes a long way. The scent lingers after you get out of the shower, which I personally love, and when I pair it with my satsuma body butter I smell like a tropical fruit salad.

Work Experience
If you didn't already know, because it's not as if I mention it every five seconds on this blog, I'm doing work experience at my local paper the Halifax Courier. I am literally loving it so far. I've been given the chance to write so many stories and get my name in the paper which has definitely been my favourite thing. I'm learning so much and I'll be sad to leave!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home