Thursday 21 May 2015

Voluminous Violet



We've come to the end of our colourful journey and I have to say I've quite enjoyed it! But it's not quite over yet because we still have one to go and that's (drum roll please)....violet! Purple is a really easy colour to work with on the eyes and always looks really good, kind of like a more colourful take on neutrals. Without further ado, let's get started.

I know that you think I'm going to prime my eyes with the Mac Painterly Paint Pot but I went for  change this week and used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate which is a red-y purple that makes a good base for this type of look. Using my Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette I took the colour Vanity and put it on the inner part of the lid and then took Bondage and put it on the rest of the lid. For this look I didn't go into the crease and the main focus was the colour on the lid. Using a fluffy brush I blended it out so that it went soft into the crease and then took Alchemy, a pink/purple, on a small brush and put it in the inner corner and then used the same brush with Bondage on and ran it underneath the eye. To finish off the look I took the Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Jet Black on my water and tight line and the Clinique High Volume Mascara and fully coated the lashes.

I love the fact that this look is really easy to do but is very sultry and smokey. I may have to use this on a night out one time because I love the way that it looks.




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home