Monday 27 April 2015

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

I've heard so much about this little orange sponge, everyone from friends to bloggers have raved about it, so I thought it was about time I gave it a go. I think that that this is one of the best 'brush' type products that I've ever bought, especially for face makeup. I always use it damp, as this way the application is meant to look more natural, and it works well with all of my foundations and concealers. I find that by applying the foundation separately to areas of my face (each cheek, then chin, nose, etc) then blend it in so that the foundation doesn't dry up before I have a chance to work it into the skin. In terms of which sides I use for what I mainly just use the flat side for everything. It works well on large areas, like my cheeks, and is great around the nose and eye area. The pointed side comes in handy for getting into the very inner corners of the eyes and is fine on blemishes but I find that the flat side retains more water making it easier to blend out some of my thicker concealers, like the Mac Pro Longwear. Overall I'd say if you haven't got some kind of sponge in your makeup collection then you need to go out and get one, it's a handy thing to have and you never know you might fall in love!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home