Friday 17 April 2015

Favourite Friday: Cheap Palette



If you haven't heard about this palette then where have you been? Every blogger and their dog has been talking about this and saying bold statements like these palettes are the drugstore equivalent to Urban Decay eyeshadows. So, naturally, when I found myself in need of a cheap palette to take on holiday with me this was the one I turned to. These palettes are the Collection Eyes Uncovered palettes and they come in three different nude shades. In terms of the shades I felt that the matte black would make this palette a lot more versatile and I don't have that many grey eyeshadows (which kind of justifies the purchase). At £3.99 you really can't go wrong with these. They're not the best eyeshadows I've ever used but for the price they ain't half bad. They take a lot of building up to get an intense colour but once that's done the lasting power is pretty darn great. My favourite colour is the second to last as on the lid it turns into a cool shimmery purple which looks gorgeous. If you're in the market for something new to add to your collection, get one of these palettes, you'll thank me.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home