Friday 24 April 2015

Favourite Friday: Vineyard Peach Body Butter


My lovely mother kindly gifted me this Body Shop body butter, which I was very grateful for because I'm slowly working my way through by moisturiser stash and it's depleting by the day. I've never heard of this scent/flavour before but I've fallen in love with it! It's a standard peach smell, really sweet but not sickly and fresh. It's a great spring moisturiser and I like the fact that, as with most Body Shop body butters, the consistency is really thick so it feels like you're getting a deep moisturise. Other body moisturisers that I've enjoyed over the years have been The Body Shop's frozen cranberries and coconut body butters and the Soap and Glory sugar crush and smoothie star moisturisers. All of them were super moisturising and I much prefer thick moisturisers as apposed to runny ones. If you can get your hands on the vineyard peach scent then I'd definitely recommend it (I think my mum got it at an outlet store so I don't know if they still stock it in normal shops).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home