Saturday 8 February 2014

The countdown begins!

Birthday celebrations are a go go! Today me and my family took a trip to Leeds to have a meal at Brown's and it was soooooo good! I had asparagus and procutto to start and then chicken with some other stuff for main. With a lovely dark chocolate brownie to finish off, yum! Of course there was also a latte to finish it off! 

               Day seven: Utensils


This day has made me really want some new make up brushes. One day a few weeks ago I went into Boots and nearly had a break down at the new range of Real Techniques brushes that were on offer. All of my will power was used to stop myself from grabbing them all and running to the till. Problem was I was waiting for my birthday money so I'll be really upset if when I'm ready to buy they've all gone! I will get you one day retractable bronzing brush...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home