Thursday 6 February 2014

The early bird catches the worm...I missed it...

Today was the day of the best sleep ever. I don't even know what was good about it but I woke up at 11:15 feeling so good! It's really going to depress me going back to normal lectures that are on at stupid 'o' clock in the morning. Other good things that happened on this pretty good day were that I went to Marks and Spencers for a culpa. Nothing, I repeat nothing, is better than a M&S scone (at least today, tomorrow it'll be something completely different...). 

                Day six: C is for...


...COSY!!! I've never realised it before but my house is so cold compared to being at uni! Either that or my body temp has just had a major shift. I've found myself walking around the house with several layers on as if I'm about to go on an arctic expedition. That'll be one thing that I don't miss when I go back, I shall be in charge of the room temperature again! Horray! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home