Tuesday 8 October 2013

Road to University! Week Eight

I'm feeling that this blog may need a name change but then it would 'disrupt the flow' and my OCD tendencies may go into overdrive so I might just leave it as it is. 

My lectures this week were introductory ones to the modules we'll be studying for the rest of the year and it's made me really excited for the course! This week are the start of my seminars so I'll see if I'm still as enthusiastic, but I had one yesterday and I enjoyed it SO much! Is that sad? Oh well. 

My Tea- thought it
was a nice picture
I'm starting to understand two things this week:
1. Why people have money problems.
2. Why people go to a campus university so they are a safe distance away from a city centre to not murder their purse on a daily basis. 

It's good that I am close to the centre as I am only 5 minutes away from my lectures and all the walking means that I don't have to consciously think about doing exercise (which is probably the best perk...I hate exercise). But it just means that if I'm bored I just think "Hmm..Costa is only 5 minutes away, it wouldn't kill my purse, I'll just go and have one small decaf mocha latte". This then turns into a drink, a packet of crisps and either toast or a muffin depending on what time of the day it is. Somebody please stop me.

Venus Fly Trap
Threadbare
I don't improve the money problems by going to a student lock in, into a packed Topshop, grabbing things that I've been eyeing up for weeks and literally sprinting to the till before anyone tries to steal it from me, which would never happen but you never know. Here are my purchase, and before you wonder if I went to any other shops, I couldn't do it to myself.

 I can't explain how much I love this bag. It's just so beautiful and green! In other news the freshers ball was last Sunday and it was really good. My only issue is that my shoes are ridiculously gorgeous but also quite uncomfortable after extreme dancing so it wasn't a late one. But Matt Edmondson and and Wretch 32 turned up and gave some good performances.

So I'm looking forward to another week of learning and working and I'll see you next week! I'll leave you with a picture of Wretch. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home