Monday 3 February 2014

Oh so productive

It's finally happened. I am now....organised. I'm currently sat here with my completed assessment, which is finished 2 days early, waiting to be submitted. I don't think I've ever been so excited! Recently I've been feeling sooooo proactive it's unreal. I've been making to do lists, writing things down in my organiser and started thinking about an assessment that need to be handed in in April. APRIL! 

         Day three: Something orange


I know that this squirrel is brown but he is slightly orange so lets just role with it. This squirrel is the present I got so I could remember my grandad as he used to feed a squirrel that visited his garden and it kind of became like a little pet. Super cute! His name is Nutty and he is just the cutest squirrel ever and he is so fluffy and cute and so many feels.....

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home