Tuesday 22 October 2013

Road to University! Week NineFollow my blog with Bloglovin

Too cool for school...yeaa,
maybe not.
Well hasn't the weather suddenly taken a turn for the worst. It's so depressing! It also doesn't help that I have two coats, neither of which protects from the rain. The one I'm wearing at the minute, which is the thinner of the two, doesn't have a hood but my other coat isn't helpful as, 1. Isn't waterproof and 2. Should only be worn in arctic conditions. So I'm turning up to most of my lectures looking like a drowned rat. What a great way to make friends.

Sorry about not posting last week but I'm not gonna lie, I couldn't be bothered. It was a mixture of a pile of work and listening to Connor Maynard's 'RU Crazy' on repeat...don't judge.

I thought, seeing as though the weeks are becoming repetitive and I'm in the same routine I would write about something else so you (and I) don't get bored. So, this week it's all about FOOD! I mean I can't go wrong because who doesn't like food!

Here's a run down of the meals I've had this week:


 Tuesday- Chicken and ham pancakes
Made by my mum and dad and stored in my freezer this is one of the best meals in the world! A pancake day pancake stuffed with chicken and ham in a mushroom sauce covered in cheese and cooked until crispy. Just nom.


 Wednesday- Toad in the hole
This has become my wednesday staple as ever since I've been here I've had it every wednesday. How can you go wrong with a fried onion yorkshire pudding and sausage!?! The only problem is that it takes me about an hour to make as I work at the speed of a snail and I just get too excited!
 Thursday- Sausages and gravy with cheese and herb scones
Yes, this is a bit of a weird combination but (insert foodgasm noise here). It's all so good! Whats even better is that it didn't take me that long to make and it was just so delicious!
 Friday- Garlic pizza toast (and a sneaky bacon sandwich!)
So easy to make and sometimes i just have a craving for it. Probably takes 10 minutes to make overall and is a quick substitute for actual pizza. As for the bacon sandwich, the bacon was cooking and it was a moment of weakness!
Saturday- Stuffed chicken wrapped in shortcrust pastry
This has to be one of the proudest moments of my ENTIRE life! I made everything, the pastry, the stuffing I even butterflied the chicken to get the stuffing inside. It tasted so good! So proud.

Hope you enjoyed this little look at my diet, not the best but as long as it tastes good I don't really care! Hope there's a lot of food envy and see you next week!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home