Thursday 19 May 2016

Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter



My makeup collection is always expanding but there is one area that isn't very big and that is highlighters. I bought my first highlighter in February as part of the Maybelline Master Sculpt Contour and Highlight Kit. I liked it at first but it wasn't given me the glow that I wanted. So, as a treat for going to a job interview (fingers crossed, very exciting stuff!) I popped into the Debenhams in Leeds and bought this wonderful piece of shining goodness, The Urban Decay Afterglow Highlight. After looking at swatches online I thought that my pale skin would be suited to Aura the best as Sin was a little too golden. Aura is a very light, cool toned pink that is the perfect sheen. It gives a really intense highlight, which I love as it makes the cheeks really stand out. It lasts for a very long time on the face, holding up to it's 8 hour claim. The only down side I have found with this product is the packaging. Although I love the way it looks, for photo taking purposes, as I found out taking this photo, it gathers fingerprints so easily! But I suppose that is something I can live with. For £19 you get a lot of highlighter for your money. All in all I love it!

If anyone knows if the Afterglow blushes are worth a try then please let me know because they look great!


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home