Monday 16 May 2016

Summer Lip Favourites



I'm back! That break felt like forever, what was it, a month and a bit? But whatever that doesn't matter now because I'm back with a bang! Since my last post I've been on multiple makeup sprees so there will be plenty of reviews to come. I seem to have an urge to buy so many lip products recently, but what I need to remember is that I only have one set of lips! They're all pretty summer-y colours and because the weather has been so nice (*she says with rain pouring down the window*) I thought it would be good if my first post back was full of bright colours and sunshine! So without further ado let's go!

I'll start off with the Mac lipstick, the third now in my collection, which is Vegas Volt. I went through a phase of watching so many Mac lipstick collections on YouTube it was ridiculous, but this one in particular kept standing out to me. It got to the point where if I could see this lipstick wasn't in someone's collection, I would instantly move on to another video. So, as a treat for taking my shorthand exam (which I passed, woo!) I took a trip to Mac and picked this up. I love how different it is to anything I currently have. It's a bright lipstick which seems to change colour on the daily. It can be more pinky and sometimes it can be more peachy but it's just a great summer colour that I think will be great for my holidays. It's an amplified finish which is amazing as it's moisturising but not drying and sticks around for so long! The next two lip products are both from the Soap and Glory Matte-Lip range. First up is the shade Whoah-Pink. This one is a bright bubblegum pink but with a bit more of a darkness to it which I love. It looks great on a really sunny day with plenty of highlight on the cheekbones. Pretty Muted is a slightly more toned down version. Not quite nude but not a pink. I love how it looks as it's the summer pop but without the fear it looks a bit too much. The formula of these is second to none, especially as they are only £3.50. They stay on really well, even after eating, and don't feel uncomfortable even though they are matte. I want to pick up more of these as they are just amazing, and really handy to carry around in your bag.

If you could think of any more summer lip products that I might need then please let me know, come on enable me!

L-R: Whoah-Pink, Pretty Muted, Vegas Volt

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home