Monday 4 April 2016

The Best Eye Primer In The World!


I just thought I'd take two minutes out of your day to tell you about the most underrated product in my collection. I use this everyday, had it for 18 months and I mention it in nearly every blog post. It's the Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly. This is the best primer I've ever used and I don't intend on stopping anytime soon. I use it all the time and I can't get enough. It's barely even got a dint in it which is amazing from all the use. It's the perfect nude colour for my eyelid, not too cool and not too warm, and it stays put all day. I simply put my finger in, swipe it on my lid and then blend it all the way from my inner corner up to my brow bone to even out my skin tone and get rid of any weird veins. I'm just seriously in love with this product and if anyone has any recommendations for any other Mac Paint Pot shades then please let me know. I hear Groundwork is good but I think I need some more of this product in my life!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home