Tuesday 17 May 2016

Bills!


Damn Abz, back at it again with the delicious food posts! Oh how I have missed looking at pictures of delicious food and sharing my thoughts on them. I thought I would start with something I have never spoken about before on my blog, and that is brunch. I've never been for a proper brunch before so this was a very exciting moment and it was a birthday brunch for one of my amazing friends which made it even more special.

If you've been reading my blog since last year then you'll know that I've been to Bills before on a few occasions and I'm a big fan but I've never tried any of their breakfast stuff. I rarely get the chance to have pancakes so I went for those with the bacon. You get three big, american style pancakes with blueberries, bananas, strawberries, bacon and a drizzle of maple syrup. This was the perfect brunch size as I was starving by the time we got there so I wolfed it down at the beginning but there was enough to fill me up until tea time. The pancakes were soft and fluffy and I liked the addition of the blueberries in the pancakes as when you cut through one it exploded like a blueberry firework! There was the right amount of fruit to pancake and I had just enough crispy, delicious bacon to enjoy. Overall I would definitely have this again in a heartbeat.

If you know of any other brunch places that you think I should try out then please let me know!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home