Wednesday 21 June 2017

Travel minis to make your heart melt



I'm going to sound like every blogger on the internet when I say I love minis. Not only do they look really cute and dinky but they drastically reduce the weight of my suitcase.

I'm going to start with one of the cutest things I'll be taking away with me, the Gillette Venus Snap Portable Razor. It's a normal sized razor head on a short stubby handle and comes in a small plastic case. Whoever invented this is a serious genius because it just makes so much sense. It's just as good to use as a normal razor but is 10 times cuter!

One thing that takes up an unnecessarily large amount of space is micellar water. It's big, it's bulky, but I can't live without it. So I've finally been organised and bought (or got my parents to buy because I'm too lazy) the mini Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Although at the minute I'm using the micellar water from Simple, this one is just as good and will do a great job at taking off the makeup that doesn't disappear after I've used my Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter - another great product to travel with.

The Body Shop are great for minis and thanks to my advent calendar at Christmas I'm pretty stocked up. I have the Rainforest Radiance Shampoo, Coconut Shower Gel and Pink Grapefruit Hand Cream. They all smell amazing and work really well, what more can you ask for! I also have minis of both of my moisturisers which I got in the advent calendar - talk about luck, Vitamin E Moisture Cream and Oils of Life Sleeping Cream. I'm going to use them both up and if I change moisturisers I'll just wash out the pot and refill!

Something which I totally love is the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner. I don't use it normally but it is just what my hair needs after it's been battered with chlorine. I also like to take a mini Batiste Dry Shampoo just in case I don't go for a swim so don't need to wash my hair but want to refresh it a bit. my favourite scent is Tropical but Blush will do.

Other cute products I have in my bag are a Nivea Invisible Deodorant, Burts Bees Coconut and Pear Lip Balm, Soap and Glory Puffy Eye Attack Eye Cream and, of course, a toothbrush!

What's your favourite product for summer?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home