Monday 7 March 2016

The Gym Face


I've been trying to get into shape recently (which is code for 'if I go to the gym I can eat more cake). My usual routine is get up, go to uni, then go to the gym so I kind of want to look presentable when I leave the house. I'm not one of those people who needs a full face before they even step foot in the gym, I would happily go bare faced. But I feel that I need to look a little bit human when I go into uni, you know, for the street cred.

I start with the lightest coverage foundation I have which is the L'Oreal True Match Foundation. I buff that into into the skin and then use my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes and on any major spots. Powder with my Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder to make sure my face has more of a chance of not melting off!  I keep things really simple with the brows. Maybe use a little bit of powder but I mainly stuck to my Maybelline Brow Drama to give a bit of tint. Something that is very unlike me is that I don't wear eyeshadow! I just whack on the mascara, the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara, and hope for the best. To finish off I subtly bronze and blush with the Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer and Mac Immortal Flower. Nothing on the lips except maybe a lip balm and then I'm good to go!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home