Monday 22 February 2016

What I Got For My 21st Birthday



The past few weeks have just been birthday crazy, and I'm not complaining! I thought I'd do a little 'what I got for my birthday' so in a few years I can look back and see what I got. Disclaimer: not all of my presents will be mentioned so if you are someone that got me something don't be offended it your gift isn't mentioned. I have the worst memory so I've most likely forgotten some but don't worry I have appreciated all gists (especially the alcoholic ones, even though the outcome wasn't great).

I'll start with one of the most useful presents which was a black clutch bag. For my three years at university I've had a small leather clutch bag which I use on every night out. It's okay but it's literally the size of a largish purse and I needed something bigger so I'm really excited to take this out and be able to bring the kitchen sink out with me! Something to add to my ever expanding footwear collection was some fluffy Mickey Mouse slipper socks with bobbly ears, so cute! One of the most emotional presents I got was from my cousin, and when I say emotional lots of tears were shed. She got me a bracelet from Disney Couture and it's a silver bangle with 'Only an act of true love will thaw a frozen heart' on it which is a quote from Frozen. I couldn't hold myself together, it's just so thoughtful and cute! In terms of fluffy creatures I got a grey dog who's soft and squishy and I've called him Rough (Rough? Ruff? I've never had to spell it before so it could be either!). One thing I'm really excited to try out is my new cake pop making kit. I got a stand with it as well so it'll be easy to decorate them. Sticking with the baking theme I got a £20 voucher for Lakeland which I'm so excited to spend. I got many things from my mum and dad but the two 'main' ones, if that's what I'm going to call them, were afternoon tea (a post about that will be coming tomorrow) and a weekend away to a place of my choosing so any suggestions would be much appreciated because I'm useless at thinking of things like this! My brother got me an amazing disney game called Pictopia which I would really recommend. Once you get your head around the kind of random rules it's a great game to play!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home