Thursday 25 February 2016

Hyped Products Haul



Birthday money spending time! Eeek! I went on a lovely little spending spree by myself and wandered around the shops picking up a few things that I fancied. I realised when I got back that the products I bought are all ones that beauty bloggers and youtube people love and rave about, which I didn't even notice when I was picking them up. So I thought I'd do a products that are hyped haul with a bit of a mini first impressions because I've not had enough time to fully test the products. So without further ado let's get into it!

Within the first few swipes of the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara I knew it would be everlasting love. Two days later I still love it. I've not had this reaction to a mascara in a long, long time. I see instant volume and length, the colour is jet black and it doesn't smudge at all throughout the day. Next up is the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecters in 05. I've been wanting to try these for a while now (obviously a Vivianna Does Makeup inspired purchase) and I haven't been disappointed! It smells very sweet which I wasn't expecting but I really like it and the colour is a very 'my lips but better' colour. The colour doesn't last very long on the lips (couple hours maybe) but that's to be expected. It's nice to have something that I can just casually put on without having to worry about it. The Naked Skin Concealer in Fair Neutral is something that I have needed ever since my Mac Pro Longwear Concealer came to an end. The coverage is full which is what I really like but doesn't look caky on the skin. I'll keep you posted on more of my thoughts when I've given it a proper test run! Last but not least was a bit on an impulse buy, The Body Shop Drops Of Youth Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask. I've read a lot of rave reviews on this over the last few weeks but I thought that it was more for people with really dry skin. From what I've seen over the last two days I was wrong. It's a lot like my Origins Drink Up Intensive Face Mask as it gives my face some much needed moisture but is a lot lighter and is something that I can use on a nightly basis. Again I'll keep you updated on my thoughts!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home