Tuesday 1 December 2015

Two Turtle Doves


Day two of the 12 days of Eyemas and we are on to the very cute Two Turtle Doves. I knew that I wanted this to be a clean and light look but also with a little bit of sparkle. I assumed that turtle doves were all white but when I googled them they had a bit of a grey touch to them as well, which I used as well in my eyes. I really like the way this look turned out and it's a bit of a more wintery version of what I wore throughout the entire month of October. I think I'll be cracking this look out sometime next month no doubt!

Priming my eyes with my Mac Painterly Paint Pot I covered my entire lid with Bobby Dazzle from the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette (I have a feeling I'll be using this palette a lot this month!). Bobby Dazzle is a shimmer shade which is whiter than white and made my lids super shiny. I then used DTF from the same palette, which is a soft matte grey, through the crease to soften it out and add the all important grey to this look. I added a little more to the outer corner to intensify that up and then took both of the shades underneath the eye and that's the shadows done. I finished off the look with some winged liner and I did a smaller wing than normal so not to overpower the look. The I added some black eyeliner to my waterline and a bit of mascara. Two turtle doves complete!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home