Monday 9 November 2015

Updated Skincare Routine


It's been around six months since I posted my first skincare routine on this blog and although the barebones is pretty much the same, the products are nearly all different. Not all of these products are 'firm favourites' as I'm testing something out but I'll let you know what things I'll be repurchasing when I run out of certain products.

I don't know what I would have done if micellar water wasn't invented. That and cleansing is the only thing that I use to take my makeup of because they're so quick and easy. I'm currently trying out the H&M micellar water but I don't know how I feel about it. It smells a bit weird and stings my eye a bit so I doubt that I'll be repurchasing it. My favourite micellar water is the Garnier one so I think I'm going to go back to that. I repurchased my favourite cleanser which is the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean. It takes off makeup with such ease and smells amazing, as the name suggests. I need to repurchase my Nivea Toner but at the minute I'm using the Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner. It's a milky consistency so is a bit of a toner and moisturiser in one. I still don't know how I fully feel about this product but it leaves my face feeling really clean and fresh so it does the job. My eye cream of choice is the Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm. I've used the rollerball version of this as well but this is my favourite because it's cooling without being cold, the rollerball was sometimes a bit too much, and the get does a really good job at soothing my under eye area. The Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Spot Wand has quickly become my favourite spot treatment. It has a day side and a night side, although I'm not sure what the difference is, and they are really good at making spots go away really quickly. My day moisturiser is the Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser. I feel like it's going to last me a very long time before I finish this as it's huge and I don't use that much. Great value for money! Probably my favourite item of skincare is my Vichy Normaderm Night Detox Moisturiser. Buying the full size of this was a great decision! It's a great moisturiser and gets rid of spot scars within days. An all round winner!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home