Thursday 13 August 2015

How To: Natural Matte Eye



As I've said in previous posts, wearing no eyeshadow for me means that my face isn't complete. So on the rare occasion that I don't want to go all out on a full face a makeup this is the eye look that I go for.

As with pretty much every I look I start by priming my eyes with the Mac Painterly Paint Pot. It stays put all day and the neutral colour is a great base especially for this lighter coloured look. The palette I'll be using is my Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette which is one of my absolute most used palettes. I love the mix of mattes and shimmers and the fact that it's so compact so it's really easy to travel with. I started by taking the shade heaven and put it all over the lid and then went in with cashmere bunny (cutest name ever!) in the crease. I put it in quite intensely but really blend it out so that it looks really soft but you can still see the colour. These eyeshadows are so buttery and soft that they are really easy to work with and blend out. Sexpresso goes on the outer corner and slightly on the lash line. I then put the same shade on the outer half of the lower lash line and lined my waterline with the Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Sable Brown, a slightly softer colour to my usual black. My Seventeen Back Lash Mascara is very natural so a few swipes of that and the look is complete.

Fancy keeping up to date on all of my blog posts? Follow me on Bloglovin' and never miss a post!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home