Friday 14 August 2015

Final Florida Round Up


I'm home, *cry cry*, from the best holiday ever! I had the best time and to commemorate the fun I'm going to look back at all of my favourite times from the trip! Let's get started!

Favourite Disney Park // It's a toss up between the cuteness of Magic Kingdom and the world showcase at Epcot.

Favourite Restaurant // More on food coming in the next few Tuesday's but I think when it comes down to it Texas Roadhouse had great food and really good service. A good all round package!

Favourite Ride // After long consideration I think that it has to be the People Mover in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom. We went on it three times and I don't know what it is about it but I wish that they made it to go all around the park!

Favourite Experience // Swimming with dolphins. Without a doubt. It was amazing and something that I will never forget.

Favourite Cuddly Meeting // We didn't meet many but Chip and Dale were just too cute not too put at the top. They're chipmunks for goodness sakes! But all of the ones that were met were super cute!

Missed one of my posts? What a tragedy! Follow me on Bloglovin' and never miss one again!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home