Friday 28 August 2015

August Favourites


Another month, another favourites and this month I must have been in a really loving mood because there were so many things that I put on my list of favourites. I've cut it down to be my true loves so let's get started!

Clinique Colour Pop Lipsticks
I only bought these beauties last week but I have to say that I'm already in love! I've been eyeing these up for a while so when I was in the Trafford Centre last Saturday I took the plunge. I've always wanted Melon Pop but after a pole of my family I went for Poppy Pop. The only problem was that that was the only one that they didn't have. Because I really wanted one I went for Melon Pop and later that day I went to Debenhams to get my hand on Poppy Pop. I love how they are both so different and I can tell that these are going to be well loved!

Betty's tea and the best mug in the world
If you live in the Yorkshire are then no doubt you'll know what and where Betty's is but for those of you who haven't had the pleasure it's a tearoom (there are 4 in various towns and cities) that is just amazing. They serve gorgeous meals, beautiful cakes and the best cup of tea ever. So there was delight in my household when one of our relatives got my mum a Betty's gift bag that had some Betty's tea bags in it. We've stopped using our normal Tesco tea and I think it will be hard to go back. There's just something about it that makes it the best tea in the world. I love it! I bought my Rapunzel mug when I was in Florida and I love it so much. It's large which I like because you can get a lot of liquid in it and it just looks so pretty and cute. Both of these things together have been a major favourite this month!

Sweet potato and ranch
When I was on holiday in Florida at the beginning of this month (which I've never mentioned on this blog before, ha ha) I fell in love with jacket sweet potatoes. I love how easy they were to make, just shove them in the microwave and then the oven, and they were sticky and sweet and went with most meals. The icing on the sweet potato cake was putting it with ranch. OMG I just loooooove ranch! In the UK we don't have as much of a ranch thing as the americans and I have no idea why because it's just so amazing. I'm going to see if I can find some to take to uni with me because that will totally be my staple.

My furry friends
The picture above shows the latest fluffy toys that I've added to my collection. They're Thumper and Doug. They're super cute and I love them so much. That's all I have to say really, love them!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home