Thursday 27 August 2015

How To: Makeup On The Go


Tomorrow I'm going to be hopping on a train and heading down to Oxford to see my uni pals and I am super excited I literally cannot wait! It seems like it's been forever since I saw them last so there'll be lots to catch up on. Anyway, my train journey is around three and a half hours so to make sure I look fresh when I step off the train I'm going to be taking a little touch up bag with me. I never normally redo my face after a journey but then I end up looking like a sweaty mess so this time I'm going to take a little pack so that I look presentable.

The first thing that I'm going to take is my mini Benefit Pore-fessional powder that I got in a Benefit set that I recently picked up in Sephora (read about what else I got at Sephora here). It comes with the handy little brush and is the perfect size to just shove in my bag. I've not given it a proper test so I'm not sure how the actual product performs but if I like it I'll keep you posted. Next up is my Rimmel Kohl Kajal eyeliner in Jet Black. No doubt it will have worn off by the time my journey ends so it's just easy to take it and top it up in my waterline. The wear time is pretty good but after four hours it won't be in the waterline anymore. A new addition to my life is the Clinique Colour Pop Lipstick in Melon Pop (I also got Poppy Pop and a review will be coming soon) and I am loving it so far. This might not be the lipstick I'm wearing (although it's highly likely it will be) but whatever lip product I'm wearing on the day will go in the bag so that I can reapply it. These Sephora Cool Mint blotting papers are my life saver. My skin can get quite oily pretty easily so a quick dab with one of these bad boys really helps me out. I also like the fact that it's cooling from the mint and smells great.

Never miss one of my posts again by following me on Bloglovin'. Just click the link!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home