Thursday 30 July 2015

July Favourites!


So this month has been pretty exciting. Fun parties, ending work experience and best of all going on holiday! And there have been a few things that I've really loved this month, like true love. The weather this month has also been great, not just here in Florida but also back home where the heatwave was more than just a weekly thing and more like the entire month. So let's get into it!

Vichy Detox Moisturiser
A few months ago I got two mini testers and it was one of those things that I didn't really notice was so great until I'd finished it. I hadn't used it in a couple of months and I noticed that my skin wasn't as clear and my scars were sticking around a lot longer. For me £15 for a moisturiser is a little bit excessive but the fact that it made my skin look so good made me need it back in my life, and I have to say I've never looked back. It has improved my skin in terms of scarring and although I still get breakouts my skin overall is much clearer. It doesn't make my skin greasy but it hydrates it nicely so when I wake up it feels soft and I'm just seriously in love with it.

Florida and Disney World
So far I've been here for a week and a half and it's been one of the best times ever! The mix of Disney and sun and general amazingness...I just can't explain how much of a good time I'm having. If you want to keep up to date with some of my antics my weekly round up posts are dedicated strictly to all things Florida. Some of my highlights have been Magic Kingdom and Discovery Cove (the dolphins were so cute it's one of the best moments ever kissing it's fishy lips!).

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home