Thursday 28 May 2015

Rainbow Roundup


We've come to the end of this little series and I've had a good time exploring the world of colour and it made me realise that I can get away with wearing more colour on a day to day basis. I've also realised that the easiest way, or the way I find easiest, to inject a bit of colour into my makeup is through eye shadow rather than anything else, however this could be because I'm still afraid of experimenting with lip colours. I thought to round off this segment by sharing the best and the worst of the bunch, let's go!

I loved this look, I loved doing it and I loved wearing it so it has to be an all round winner for me. Perfect for both day and night I think that it would look good on so many people .
This one just didn't work out. I took the blue too low under the eye and although it did look better in real life than in pictures it still wasn't the best thing I've ever done.
This turned out surprisingly well. I didn't think that red would be a good one as I thought it would be hard to work with and that I would look like I had a disease. I loved the way that it turned out!
I still stand by the fact that I love the way that green eyeshadow looks but when I sat down and did it that day it didn't work out as well as it could of. If anyone wants me to redo it please let me know because I love wearing green on a day to day basis!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home