Monday 20 April 2015

How Much Is My Face Worth?


My dad says that I own too much (which I completely disagree with) so I decided to see how much money I've spent on my 'everyday makeup face'. If I had to guess I'd say that everything probably comes to around £50. That may be optimistic but I don't own much high end makeup, the only thing being eyeshadows, so even though I use a lot of products they were all relatively cheap for makeup. Let's begin!

First I prime my skin with The Body Shop Instablur (£14) and then apply my all time favourite foundation the L'Oreal True Match Foundation (£9.99) which I use the N1 and as the name would suggest it's a perfect match for my skin. Concealer wise if I have a long day then I'll apply my Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (17) and then powder with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (£3.99). Brow wise on an everyday basis I start with my Soap and Glory Brow Archery (£10) in Blondeshell and then use the L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper (£5.99) to keep them in place. As always I prime my eyes with the Mac Painterly Paint Pot (£15) and on an everyday basis I usually go to my Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette (£32) and use some kind of combination of the shadows from there. Then I line my eyes with my Rimmel Kohl Kajal (£2.99) and use lashings of the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (£4-mini from Elle Magazine) and the Seventeen Back Lash Mascara (£6.49) for extra volume and to use on my bottom lashes. To bronze I use my Soap and Glory Solar Powder (£11) and will someone please tell me if they've repackaged it to a hard packaging because I think I've seen it somewhere and that would be amazing! For blush I use my Benefit Dandelion Blush (free-it was gifted so it could be classed as cheating but nah!) and highlight with the Maybelline Eyestudio Mono (£4.99). Finishing off with my Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist (£8).

Now it's time for the total, drum roll please....£145.44. Yikes, that is a lot for one face of makeup, in fact that is awful. I'd hate to think how much it'd be if I had even more high end stuff mixed in. It makes me worry about how much all of my makeup would be if I added it all up, that's not even going to happen!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home