Wednesday 10 December 2014

The Big Christmas Tree Reveal!


It's finally, for me, the official start of the festive season, time to put up the tree! Or if you live in my house, trees. We have two trees, one for the lounge and one for the kitchen and they are both completely different, seriously different. The lounge tree is the more serious of the two with a strict blue, silver and white theme. I'd say that this was your standard christmas tree with the glittery baubles and the odd snowflake. I like the lights on this tree as when we're watching telly it makes it all cosy and wintery and cute! Then there's the my favourite tree, the teddy tree. Every year we buy a real tree and cover it with bears. It's so cute but we need to stop buying bears because we're running out of space! Now that they're up it's really starting to feel like Christmas, hooray!






Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home