Saturday 6 December 2014

Christmas Party Face


Everybody needs a christmas party face, something a little bit more special so that when you look back on pictures you think "I was on top form that day". This year I don't have a christmas party so a normal Nottingham night out will just have to do. My definition of party eyes are sparkle, glitter, gold  or silver and something that you would never normally wear.




On my face I did my standard heavy duty combo, Rimmel stay matte primer to make sure I don't start to melt, Max Factor foundation and Mac pro longer concealer to cover up the entire of my face and make it look semi normal. I also use a powder, like Rimmel stay matte, to make sure I don't look shiny in the festive photos. I then use the Sleek eyebrow pencil to define my face, and I think it's ok to go a little darker than normal because, come on, it's christmas. On to the eyes. Priming the eyes is essential to make sure they stay in place so I used the L'oreal one. I then went in with the Barry M dazzle dust in gold to make everything sparkly and blended more gold shades, like honey pot from the Too Faced natural eyes palette. Finishing off with some long lasting gel eyeliner from L'oreal, Rimmel black eyeliner in the waterline and Clinique mascara, the eyes are done. To warm up the face I used a little bit of the Boujouis bronzer and then went in with my Soap and Glory peach party shimmer brick which makes your face shimmery without going full on disco ball. Ending it all with Mac shy girl lipstick you're all ready to party the night away christmas style. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home