Tuesday 9 December 2014

Bills! (Take two)


Bills take two and it was just as good as the first. It was a very impromptu visit which meant I chose something on the menu that I wouldn't normally go for. For my main I chose the starter of crispy duck salad. I NEVER go for salads, but the apple sold it to me because I really fancied something fresh. It was really tasty and duck was full of flavour. The mixture of lettuce, rocket and apple went really nicely together and it didn't taste like a normal boring salad. I also had a sneaky side of sweet potato fries which were delicious! They were crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside and full of a sweet sticky flavour.


For dessert I had the pecan pie with malted banana ice cream and it was beautiful! The pie was sweet with a soft inside and thin pastry. Perfect combo! The pecans were nice and sweet and the ice cream was out of this world. The mixture of the pie and the ice cream were perfect and it's definitely one that I will have again.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home