Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas Jumpers



I am in love with christmas jumpers! As soon as it gets a little bit chilly (and around mid November) I'm wearing them in full force for all the world to see. I have a few different kinds, the 'it's too early to go all out so I'll wear this one with wintery animals on', the 'this is a reindeer but you can't really tell' and the 'grab your hats and antlers it's time to party!'. For me christmas jumpers make the festive season and take it back to being cheesy and silly instead of being serious, like a good christmas film!

My favourite jumpers are the most festive ones that I own. Two years ago I had no kind of festive jumpers so I went on a hunt to get the cutest one I could find. The problem was I couldn't find any, not one, gutted. But (sound trumpet fanfare) my mum had managed to find one in Primark, I obviously wasn't looking well enough, and my collection of jumpers began! This jumper is the red reindeer one you can see at the top. It's so snuggly and I wear it all the time. It's not overly warm but will still keep you cosy when the snow closes in. The latest edition to my jumper family, also from Primark is this pink squirrel one. It. Is. So. Cute. I am in love with this jumper. It's thicker than the other one so it's for super cold days but I love how random it is with a squirrel instead of the conventional festive creatures. I doubt that this will be the end of my festive jumper purchases, hehehe.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home